Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

stpatsmangfairy003

Happy St Patrick’s Day!  Still nursing my cold, and I have nothing that I felt like posting, so I am just sharing a vintage postcard from the Graphics Fairy AND my favorite joke of all time:

Q:  What’s white and sits in your backyard?

A:  Patio furniture!  (Paddy O’furniture)

Okay, corny, I know….but I am terrible at remembering jokes and that one is one I won’t forget!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the new Paper Players challenge!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Happy St. Patty's Day to you Miss LeAnne.
I have one for you
Do you know what Honeymoon Salad is?
(You probable do)
Lettuce alone. let us alone Hee
Not an Irish one but the last joke I heard.
Have a wonderful day.

Cheryl M. said...

The Top of the Mornin' to you, too, LeAnne, and hope you feel more like your usual self soon.

Linda Fisher said...

I needed a chuckle this morning! Thanks for sharing, the joke is cute and one to remember!