Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Love My Friends….

because they make such sweet gifts for me!  I wanted to share with you some of the lovely items my stamp club girls have made for me lately:

DSCF8091

Going clockwise and starting at the top, my friend Linda made me a wonderful “never-ending” card….you open it over & over again….and it is stamped in the loveliest colors; my friend Maryanne made a cute chicken pincushion from some SU fabric; my friend Ruth made a lovely post-it note holder; my friend Beth made an adorable St. Pat’s candy wrapper filled with goodies; and again, Maryanne made a cute little candy holder with a window and a fun little note card!   Maryanne had my chicken wrapped up in a nice cello bag with a cute tag & flower too, but I forgot to take a picture of that! 

Now here’s an example of what my club hostesses received this month:

DSCF8084 DSCF8082 DSCF8083

The pattern for this is available on the Resource page at SplitcoastStampers; I made this one with Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink and used Fresh Vintage and Creative Elements stamp sets.  The bow is white seam binding that I dyed with DD ink, and it is filled with little unused bits & bobs left from various projects.  It sure makes a sweet little creation!

It has been so warm here, Cassidy has shed her socks:

DSCF8078

And is doing her reading barefooted!

DSCF8079

10 comments:

Karen said...

I love seeing your little girl. My grandson is about the same age. Thanks for sharing her, I look forward to your snapshots each day.
Karen

Linda said...

Oh my goodness look at her reading. So sweet!
That water car is adorable! I may have to check that out. I love DD so bright and cheerful.

Patti J said...

What wonderful friends you have! Your gifts are all so special! And, girl, that watering can is beautiful - great job! Love Cassidy's photos! Gosh she's deep in thought, look at that pensive expression! Thanks for my Cass-therapy today! Hugs... P.S. there IS hope for me! DD says after DH gets back from deployment, they are 'thinking' about starting a family!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Betty Benton said...

A girl after my own heart -- reading barefoot! I was doing that just yesterday on the mirador (roof of my house)!! You are also blessed with a wonderful group of friends!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Look at that sweet book lover - she is right into it isn't she?
LeAnne this bright cheery watering can is gorgeous. Love the butterfly and seam binding bow. What lucky hostesses to receive this from you. That's a fun idea to add the bits & bobs inside. You are certainly blessed with wonderful friends to shower you with those beautiful gifts. I know you'll enjoy them all.

Unknown said...

How sweet and How CUTE!! Love all these sweet projects. But, I gotta say, you totally deserved all these goodies as you are such a sweetie, LeAnne! Yes, Glen Eyrie is run by the Navigators, which is a Christian group, if you ever are heading out this way; let me know! :) Hope your week is great. **hugs**

Patrice said...

Such a cute project!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love your friends as well! And I adore the sprinkler :) Bought my first two books today for that bitty baby who isn't even here yet !

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, you are one lucky lady to be the recipient of all those crafty treats! That chicken pincushion makes me smile! Too cute! Ok, its official...I want in on your stamp club. That watering can is the cutest EVER!! SO bright and cheerful! Tell Cassidy that going sock-less is the way to go. I avoid socks whenever I can...although it rarely gets cold enough to sport them down here. :)

Linda Fisher said...

It sure does make a SWEET creation! How LUCKY your hostess' are!!!!! Cassidy enjoying her reading time and you're probably enjoying it also! Look at those cute little piggy toes!