Wednesday, March 7, 2012

JUGS126

DSCF6551
This card morphed into something totally different than what I originally had in mind – does that ever happen to you?  Anyway, I forged ahead and here it is in its awkward glory:
DSCF6550-2
I used a couple digital images, I {Heart} Hearts and the new Fashionable Hearts embosslit die.  The embossed background is Pacific Point, and the quilt was colored with Copics.  Oh, and the sketch is from JUGS:
I flipped the bow to the bottom as it didn’t look quite right at the top!!!  If you have any questions, please feel free to email—my address is on the sidebar, and I love hearing from you!  Thanks for visiting today!
For some reason, this little baby accessory kit (what do you call these things?) is one of Cassidy’s favorite things to play with….if I want to keep her occupied while changing her, she usually pulls out the nail clippers:
DSCF6561
 
DSCF6562
Why bother with toys?

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love the blue card. Very pretty. That image looks like a Wax Fruit one.
I know all those baby toy you really don't need them do you? Oh I remember my toys. There weren't many but they were all loved. My Great Aunt had a Mr. Potato head that we would play with at her house and you had to use a real potato. LOL That was so much fun.

Chrissy D said...

Your children is BEAUTIFUL! As is the card you designed. Love the blues and faux stitching too!

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is such a fun card. I don't find it awkward at all. Of course I love all the hearts here - one can never have too many hearts on a card (or anywhere for that matter;-) ). I like this sentiment.
I love Cassidy's shoes. Isn't it interesting to see what grabs her attention? I really enjoy seeing glimpses into her world.

danemi1 said...

Aww bless her - what a sweetheart

love the card - what strikes me most is the beautiful soulful blue!!! Simply gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Oh...how I love the pictures of your little one. So sweet! And your card..I love the layering of images! So fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Linda said...

I love the blues and all that texture - so bright, fun and cheery!

As for Miss Cassidy...who needs toys? I bet she'd love to have at your plastic bowls and mixing spoons too.

Linda Fisher said...

This is a treasure for someone. The sentiment is wonderful and the bright fresh clean colors speak Springtime just around the corner for me. Maybe Cassidy will go into the salon business?